Articles and Book Chapters
- "Unsuccessful remembering: A challenge for the relational view of memory"; Forthcoming in Erkenntnis.
- "Memory without content? Radical enactivism and (post)causal theories of memory" (with Kourken Michaelian); Forthcoming in Synthese. (Special Issue: “Radical Views on Cognition”)
- "The phenomenology of remembering is an epistemic feeling" (with Denis Perrin and Kourken Michaelian); Forthcoming in Frontiers in Psychology.
- "Editorial: Memory as mental time travel" (with Kourken Michaelian and Denis Perrin); in Review of Philosophy and Psychology, 11(2): 223-232, 2020. (Special Issue: "Memory as Mental Time Travel")
- "Continuities and discontinuities between imagination and memory: The view from philosophy" (with Kourken Michaelian and Denis Perrin); The Cambridge Handbook of Imagination. Ed. A. Abraham. Cambridge University Press, 2020.
- "The hybrid contents of memory" in Synthese, 197:1263–1290, 2020.
- "Thinking about events: a pragmatic account of the objects of episodic hypothetical thought" (with Kourken Michaelian); in Review of Philosophy and Psychology, 10(1):187–217, 2019.
- "Theories of remembering: Causalism, simulationism, and functionalism" (with Kourken Michaelian); in Voluntas 10(3): 8–36, 2019. (Special Issue: "Philosophy of Memory"; in Portuguese)
- "Episodic memory as a propositional attitude: A critical perspective" in Frontiers in Psychology, 9: 1220, 2018.
- "Perception Pragmatized: a pragmatic reconciliation of representationalism and relationalism" in Philosophia, 46(2), 2018.
- "Mental time travel and the philosophy of memory" in Unisinos Journal of Philosophy 19(1), 2018.
- "The role of selection in functional explanations" in Manuscrito 37, 2014.
- "Memory as Mental Time Travel", Special Issue of the Review of Philosophy of Psychology, 11(2), 2020. (Co-edited with Kourken Michaelian and Denis Perrin).
- Current Controversies in Philosophy of Memory. Under contract with Routledge. (Co-edited with Chris McCarroll and Kourken Michaelian).
- "Philosophy of Memory", Special Issue of Acta Scientiarum, in progress.
- Review of Remembering From the Outside: Personal Memory and the Perspectival Mind by Christopher McCarroll; in Memory Studies 12(4): 465–479, 2019.